Author Topic: Hello again with Anthimus  (Read 2561 times)

Anthimus

• View Profile
Hello again with Anthimus
« on: August 07, 2016, 06:12:18 PM »
Hello!, you may delete this topic if you want to, but i wanted to send you a PM back and couldn't get through the verification questions, i did answer them correctly? somehow it won't go, weard, so therefore sorry i post it here  :-X

Hello again with Anthimus,

First of all thx for the reply!, Pffffff i'v just spend a few hours  :-X  going through your (Perfect Select) Good way to spend the sunday afternoon hehe  ::) i must say i'm very impressed how you'v set all the data in structure
it must been a hell of a job, or you have an army strong of good looking receptionists   :P

All in all, it's been a great help, i do have some requests  :-[ but when i read this :

WHO CAN REQUEST?

I've decided to reward only a few members that deserve it...

Two solutions:
- be a friend of mine or a close collaborator
- be a generous donator
- be lucky?

Help me and I'll help you.

I got a little scared hehe  i would love to help you out somehow i just don't know with what, i do have a few orochi's / mizuchi's which i didn't read in your  orochi/mizuchi edits list, i'll dig a little deeper, and if i also don't see them in your Perfect Select, i will announce them to you, if thats ok with you offcourse, and if i ever find something new on KOF- territory i will be glad to contribute a little, just tell me how? allright.

Well... i won't be giving you names as in a request allready,  first ill await your reply, i'd like to stay a gentleman cough* cough*  :o i just use mugen for myself and friends, and would never put any char up for download, this is personal private enjoy, like it has to be.

Have a good sunday, and p.s. kan je ook NL praten, of ben je frans?  ;)

Goodbey,

Anthimus

electrocaid

• mugen mugen mugen mugen mugeeeeeen
    • View Profile
Re: Hello again with Anthimus
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 09:46:33 PM »
Well:
- It's sure that you have a problem with captchas because i never got your reply  ;D
- I've spent more than 10 years for writing it: it's normal...
- How to help me (by PM, it's better, lol, or directly to electrocaid2000@yahoo.fr)?
1. What I know that I need is here: http://dsarena.free.fr/Forum/index.php?board=11.0
2. If you  have things that don't appear in perfect select & hereabove, i'm interested in too for sure...
- Yes, i'm currently having a break (indeed, no, i'm working hard on next perfect select...)
- Sorry but I don't speak dutch (mais bien français)...
Topic closed

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk