Mugen Museum > Free talk

MUGEN NEWS - U.A.O. PROJECT

<< < (11/11)

Genesis:
Ok so everyone seems to be in agreement for 1-2 images per report
When i said 4, i meant small pictures :P

@electrocaid: I know we are the filters, but if a user uses our site to find the latest stages or screenpacks, it would be beneficial to them to be able to filter out characters and such

I wasn't 100% sure about the misc. releases, and it seems its not necessary.
--- Quote from: scourgesplitter on February 06, 2014, 11:56:28 PM ---On the other hand we can have a rumors section, maybe not immediately but sometime later on when we get used to the workload everyone shares.

--- End quote ---
I actually really like this idea. This could be something that's different. I dont know any other mugen related site that does this
Of course there arent a huge amount of rumors so maybe we could update this monthly?

@SyN: I agree. I was using the 2diyer thing as an example of how with would function but not for how it should look.
This goes to everyone, what could we do to have a different, yet simple look/layout for the site?

electrocaid:
ahaaha

about the filters, i didn't think to search filters: about these, for sure it's a good idea to include them (&/or a search engine)

what could we do to have a different, yet simple look/layout for the site?

well: a kind of RSS signal displayed on main page + newsemails for subscribers? :)

about Nunor & Zombiebrocks ---> i've simply invited them to read the post & i haven't received an answer by email (but after 48 hours only)

electrocaid:
http://www.2diyer.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=14&page=1 IS BACK!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version